Welcome to this site which is dedicated to helping students and teachers develop Oral Presentation Skills. The design and delivery of effective Oral Presentations are key skills for students at university and elsewhere. The content on this website can help students to develop these skills and aid tutors in teaching them.
There is a lot of information on this site and not all of it can be displayed on the Home page. It is worthwhile therefore understanding the structure of the site and how items can be found.
The quickest way to find an item, if you know what you are looking for, is to click the search icon in the top right corner and type in a small amount of text. Hit return and WordPress will find anything that matches this text.
The top menu is the primary means of navigation.
Home | Presentations | Voices | Blogs | Categories | Research | About
- Home – takes you back to the Home page
- Presentations – content related to how effective presentations can be delivered for teachers and students.
- Voices – opinions of delivering and teaching Oral Presentations written by teachers and students.
- Blogs – a list of every blog on the website with the newest blogs on top.
- Categories – categories are the major means of sub-dividing the content of the website.
- Research – link to research notes and teaching materials.
- About – this page, a quick guide for first-time users.
The Categories links at the bottom of the page provide links to the all of the major categories. Click on a category to take you to items related to this.
The Tag Cloud at the bottom of the page lists key words. Click on a tag to see a list of items that are related to this keyword.
The information, views, opinions, topics, and discussion contained on this website are those of the author(s) and do not reflect the views and opinions of Coventry University.